Members Discount Cards
How the discount card system works:
● There are two prices for food and drink: a price to members and a higher price to non-members.
● Your card has a unique reference number, which will enable you to buy food and drink at the lower, discounted, price.
● To take advantage of the system you must first put some money on the card. This can be done at the bar at any time.
● The money deposited will be held on your account until you make a purchase when you will receive a print-out showing the items purchased, the non-members’ price, the discount earned, the actual price paid and the amount left on the card. The card can be topped up at any time.
● You may use the card to buy food and drink for your guests.
● If you do not use the card you will be charged at the higher non-member’s price.
● You will not lose your money if you lose the card because your account details are held on the Club’s main data base. The Club will, however make a replacement charge of £5.00.
Culvey Close, Hartley, Kent, DA3 8BS
Telephone: 01474 702176 (office) 01474 709030 (bar)